The objective of this activity is to create an original process for encouraging collaboration between businesses, universities and centres of research, in order to consolidate relational networks. This line of activity responds to the aim of supporting the territory and enhancing its innovative potential, also with regard to the improved uptake of state support.
In this context, Polo DLTM supports associates participating in national and European tenders for financing activities in research, experimental development or training, supplying:
- Information about the principal opportunities involved and relating to the participating conditions;
- Assisting in the creation of the necessary links to the participation of the project, facilitating meetings between business associates which have complimentary activities, as well as providing contacts with the international partners of Polo;
- Support in establishing the proposed idea and in the preparation of the necessary forms concerning participation in tenders;
- Managing the project during its creation (Project management and reports);
- Interaction, on behalf of participating partners, with the assessing institutions, as well as, continuous monitoring during the course of the entire project.
Membership of Polo DLTM guarantees the opportunity to access finance supplied by 'Regione Liguria'.